|Day 1 KL – Beijing|
Depart from KL at 18:25 (by Malaysia Airline) or at 19:10 (by Air Asia).
|Day 2 Beijing (B/L/D)|
Arrive in Beijing at 00:20 (by Malaysia Airline) or 01:15 (by Air Asia). After a warm welcome, our guide will accompany you to hotel for check-in assistance. Our time in Beijing will start with Summer Palace. Being the largest imperial garden in China, it was first built in the Qing emperor Qianlong’s time in 1751 and was restored in 1886 by Dowager empress Cixi for her own enjoyment. The park became a favorite haunt of Cixi, who even preferred it to the Forbidden City, and named it Yihe Yuan (meaning the garden of health and harmony). Stop by at Silk Store to get the best quality silk. Today’s prayer will be arranged at Ma Dian Mosque. Enjoy the wonderful Acrobatic Show after dinner.
|Day 3 Beijing (B/L/D)|
To be more energetic for today’s program, we will be offered a very professional & free foot massage at Heral Medicine Center, which will be good for your casual walk on Tian An Men Square coming up next. As the largest city square in the world, Tian An Men Square bordered by the Great Hall of the People and Chairman Mao’s Mausoleum. Going further we will see Forbidden City - the complex of imperial palace, which was home to Emperors for over 500 years. Grand halls and courts gradually give way to more intimate domestic quarters, giving an insight into the pampered isolation of the emperors. Next, we will have a little rest Tea House and enjoy a fabulous Tea Ceremony. After a tasty Halal lunch, we will head to Niu Jie Mosque for prayers. Not far is Muslim Super Market - the only one for local Muslims. The evening is for Wang Fu Jing Shopping Street and its Night Food Market, where you will see various collections of Halal snacks.
|Day 4 Beijing (B/L/D)|
On the way to The Great Wall, we will first spend some time at Jade Museum to have a better understanding on Chinese culture. There will also be some time spent at Crystal Shop, a glistering world of the finest products. Our highlight is Great Wall of China. First built in the Warring States period (475-221BC) as a series of earthworks erected by individual kingdoms to defend against each other and north invasion, the wall we see now was left from the Ming dynasty. Lunch will be served at a local Muslim restaurant nearby, followed by Burning Cream Center on the way back to downtown. Another spotlight can’t be missed is The Place – you will be impressed by the largest LED screen (in Asia) and the finest boutiques. Our day will be ended with the fun of bargaining, at the most popular Xiu Shui Market.
|Day 5 Beijing – KL (B/L/D)|
Check-out in the morning. We will first visit Fresh Water Pearl Center, where various pearl collections are presented. Another place can’t be missed is 2008 Olympic Stadiums – The prestigious Bird’s Nest and Water Cube. We will have an outside tour there. After some shopping time at Bamboo Carbons Store, a delicious Halal lunch will be ready for us. The rest of the time is for blast shopping is Hong Qiao Market. And dinner will be served at Five Star Padang Restaurant - the only Indonesian cuisine (Halal) in Beijing with a fancy tropical decor. In the evening, we will head to Beijing International Airport for the departure flight taking off next day
**The order of the sightseeing might be amended by our tour guide for time & customer value maximization but the places to visit will remain unchanged.
Package Price / Person (in Ringgit)
|Validity: Jan. 01, 2018 – Oct. 31, 2018|
|HOTEL (4*)||TAISHUN||CITY INN||U HOTEL|
March-June: RM 50/pax
|City Inn Hotel||
March-Jun: RM 35/pax
|U Hotel||March-Oct: RM 65/pax|
- Child Rates (above 2 years and below 12 years): with bed: 100% & without bed: 75%.
- A cost make-up fee of RM 200 pp / day will be preceded for no-show guest during the tour.
- A surcharge of RM150 pp / shop will be preceded for duration less than 1 hour’s stay or cancellation on compulsory tourism shopping stops.
- All above rates are not valid for groups of airlines staff, travel agent staff, Indian origin guests and student groups.
6 Tourist Shops: Jade; Silk; Herb; Negative Ion Products; Jewelry; Tea
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- HALAL meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- One bottle of mineral water per pax per day
- Private land transfers by air-conditioned company coach
- All entrance fees of sightseeing places as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private escorted tour with service of Malay, Indonesian or English speaking guide
- Optional tour & Insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Travel Insurance
GIT (more than 10 pax): RM 20.00 / person day
FIT (less than 10 pax): RM 35.00 / person day
Package A: Panda Hall
- Adult: RM 130 / per adult
- Child: (Below 12years): RM 80/ per child
- Tour leader commission: RM 10/ per adult; RM 5/ per child
Package B: Chinese Kung Fu Show
- Adult: RM 200 / per adult
- Child: (Below 12years): RM 150/ per child
- Tour leader commission: RM 10/ per adult; RM 5 / per child