MEDAN – BRASTAGI – LAKE TOBA TOUR 4D / 3N
(01 N BRASTAGI – 01 N LAKE TOBA – 01 N MEDAN)
Minima peserta: 5 orang
- Booking: Sebelum 15hb setiap bulan
- Tarikh lawatan: Ogos-September 2017
Harga untuk seorang bergantung kepda kelas hotel
|PAX||2 STAR||3 STAR||4 STAR|
- Private Tour
- Transportation in comfortable air conditioned Deluxe car incl. fuel as per itinerary
- Accommodation in above hotels mentioned based on TWN/DBL/TRIPLE
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Driver cum guide for group below 10 persons
- Tour Guide (English/Malay speaking guide) for group of 10 persons – up only.
- Entrance and parking fees as per program above
- Return ferry cost Parapat – Samosir
- Boat tour on Lake Toba for group of 10 persons – up only (Group Below 10 persons will use car for Lake Toba tour)
- Meals as per program / HALAL MEALS
- Daily Mineral water
- Tipping driver/tour guide
- Personal expenses such as: Extra meals (lunch & dinner), softdrinks, snacks, souvenirs, laundry, minibar, telephone, etc.
- Insurance: can get from us - Etiqa takaful
- Any optional program
- Air tickets
DAY 01 : MEDAN – BRASTAGI (L,D)
Upon arrival in Kuala Namu International Airport, you will greeted by tour guide. Then City Tour in Medan to visit Maimoon Palace, Al-Mashun Grand Mosque, and shopping at Batik Centre then transfer to local restaurant for lunch. After Lunch depart for Brastagi-a mountains resort with it’s refreshing weather and magnificent mountains scenery which has an abundance of Flowers, Vegetables and Fruits. Enroute we will visit Shwedagon Pagoda Replica at Taman Lumbini. Arrive in Berastagi, visit Fruits market, to buy some local fruits, vegetable. Check – in Hotel in Brastagi. Dinner will be served at hotel or local restaurant.
DAY 02 : BRASTAGI – PARAPAT – SAMOSIR ISLAND TOUR (B,L,D)
After breakfast at hotel, then depart for Parapat, stop at Rumah Bolon “The ancient King’s Palace of Batak Simalungun”, Sipiso-Piso waterfall to see view of lake toba from the northern side, and Simarjarunjung hill, to enjoy the special snack, ginger tea and fried bananas, or cassava (personal expenses). Arrive in Parapat, then lunch at Local Restaurant in Parapat. After lunch, then Samosir Island excursion by Motor Boat to visits : Tomok village to see the tombs of Toba Batak King “Ompu Sidabutar” (Shopping place), Ambarita village : To see the traditional Batak village with ancient megalithic and the famous stone chair and the execution place of King Sialagan. Then Check – in hotel in Samosir Island / Parapat. Dinner at hotel in Samosir Island / Parapat.
DAY 03 : SAMOSIR ISLAND / PARAPAT – MEDAN (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel, then continue the journey to Medan via Tebing Tinggi, drive along the road which offers the endless views of Rubber, Oil Palms and Cocoa Plantations through the journey. Stop should be made at Pematang Siantar for shopping of local product such as Ting Ting, Teng Teng, Etc. Arrive in Medan, then Lunch at local restaurant. After lunch in Medan then city tour and shopping to visit Al-Mashun Grand Mosque or a Chineese Temple of Gunung Timur. Afterwards to be continue with shopping around Medan city, including to visit Batik Centre, Pasar Ikan and Medan Mall / Sun Plaza. Afternoon check in to hotel. Dinner will be served at hotel or local restaurant. Nite life in Medan.
DAY 04 : HOTEL – AIRPORT (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free until time to check out. We transfer you to the airport for your flight for next destination. End Of Tour