RM 2,390 / person (including flight ticket)
Beijing Trip [6D4N] is a joint group package. By this package, you can get lower price compare to the private trip. You can choose any pre-book date as below. This trip is comfirmed departure and inclusive with flight ticket.
- Direct Flight: Air Asia X + Meals on Board + 20kg Luggage Depart and Return
- Airport Pickup & Airport Transfer.
- Accommodation at Local 4 Star Hotel with international breakfast.
- Private Transport (Comfortable Bus with air-Cond).
- Entrance Fees as in The Itineraries.
- Tipping for tour guide & driver.
- Visa arrangement for Malaysian.
- Halal Meals as in The Itineraries and one mineral water/pax/day.
- Travel Insurance.
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Visa arrangement for non-Malaysian
- City Inn Hotel or similar local hotel 4*
Date / Seat / Status
- Departure: D7316 / KUL-PEK / 19:00-01:15
- Return: D7317 / PEK-KUL / 02:00-08:55
Price per person (RM)
DAY 1: KUALA LUMPUR – BEIJING (MOB)
Meet at Airport KLIA 2 and depart to Beijing.
DAY 2: ARRIVAL - TIAN AN MEN SQUARE - FORBIDDEN CITY - KUNGFU SHOW (B/L/D)
Meet at greet with the tour guide at arrival hall of the airport and transfer to hotel for check in and rest. Breakfast at hotel start the tour with visit Tiananmen Square that is located next to the Great Hall of the people and Chairman Mao’s Mausoleum, then tour to Forbidden City. Stop by at famous Madian Mosque. Depart to Acrobatic Show, the Flying Acrobatic Show which is the highlight of acrobatics in Beijing after dinner. Transfer back to hotel.
DAY 3: JUYONGGUAN GREAT WALL - OLYMPIC STADIUM - WANGFUJING STREET (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel and then transfer to Juyongguan section of the Great Wall of China. Next, photo stop at Olympic Stadium, also known as the Bird's Nest, used to be the main stadium of 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, now became tourist attraction and a venue for important matches. Then, enjoy the 3D painting show and next stop we will visit Wang Fujing shopping street which has many halal foods.
DAY 4: THE SUMMER PALACE - NIUJIE MOSQUE - THE PLACE, LED SCREEN (B/L/D)
Hotel breakfast and visit the SumFlig02:00mer Palace, the largest imperial garden in China. Then, proceed to the famous Niujie Mosque, the oldest mosque in Beijing that was built more than 1,000 years ago. Stop by at the Muslim Super Market, the only supermarket for muslim in Beijing. Next enjoy The Place-LED Screen.
DAY 5: TRICYLE TOUR- SHICHAHAI - NANDOUYA MOSQUE - XIUSHUI MARKET (B/L/D/MOB)
Breakfast and check out. Then proceed to Tricyle tour in Hutong. After that visit Shichahai Area a famous scenic area in the northwest part of Beijing. Next, visit Nandouya Mosque before having a last-minute shopping spree at Xiushui Market, famous shopping street in Beijing. Dinner and after that transfer to airport, flight take off from Beijing to Kuala Lumpur.
DAY 6: KUALA LUMPUR
Arrival in Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA2)
Compulsory Shop: Latex Shop, Ginseng, Jade, Baoshutang Cream, Silk Store, Foot Massage, Pearl
B: Breakfast L: Lunch D: Dinner MOB: Meals on Board
Itinerary may be amended by tour guide owing to unforeseen circumstances but places to visit remain the same.
- The flight schedule might change without prior notice. Any changes on flight depends on airlines.
- The tour fare will be changeable during PEAK SEASON and other holidays.
- All customer must follow the above itinerary, if customer doesn’t follow our group and have their own activities in Beijing; the surcharge is RMB300/pax/day.
- Please call office for Flight Seat balance confirmation before making any booking
- Compulsory shopping; Pearl, Silk Tea, Baoshutang, Latex, Bamboo charcoal