RM 4,780 / person (including flight ticket)
This is a joint group package that the trip is confirmed departure and including the flight ticket. Joint group package price is lower than private trip. You can choose any date as in the table below and ask us to check the seat available.
- Direct Flight: Air Asia D7 (including 20kg luggage & meals on board).
- Accommodation in local 3 Star Hotel.
- Airport pickup & airport Transfer.
- Train ticket fees for Train Experience (day 6)
- Private & Public transport (comfortable bus with air-cond)
- Tipping for tour guide & driver.
- Entrance Fees as in The Itineraries.
- Halal or Muslim friendly meals as in the Itineraries.
- Packed breakfast due to hotel do not serve halal breakfast.
- Meals, Drinks, Entrance fee and other visit NOT MENTIONED in itinerary
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, telephone calls, porter,laundry, etc.
- Portage services in the airport
- Optional Tour.
- Visa arrangement for Non-Malaysian.
Hotel Accommodation: Flower Hotel 3* or similar class
Date / Seat / Status
|17-22 Oct 2020
|12-17 Dec 2020
- Departure: D7 522/KUL-HND/ 14:34-22:30
- Return: D7 523/HND-KUL/23:45-06:35+1
The flight schedule might change without prior notice. Any changes on flight is depending Airlines schedule on that period.
Price per person (RM)
* High Season Surcharge RM200/pax for departure in December
* CWB: Child with bed
* CNB: Child withoud bed
DAY 1: KLIA – HANEDA AIRPORT (MOB)
Arrival in Haneda International Airport, Japan and meet our representative. Transfer Hotel to check in and rest.
DAY 2: TOKYO CITY (B/L/D)
Breakfast and start your day on Land of Rising Sun with city tour around Imperial Palace site. Imperial Palace is used to be site of Edo Castle and surrounded by Moats & Massive stone walls. After that, visit Ueno Park, a large public park with magnificent sceneries and one of popular places by local people and among traveller. Continue your adventure to Ameyoko Market, a busy market street nearby Ueno Station. You can find various product such as clothes, bags, cosmetics and dried food here. We will visit Akihabara that famous for its many electronic shops. Finally, we will visit trademark for Malaysian, which is Shibuya Crossing, an embodiment of Tokyo itself. Return to hotel and rest.
DAY 3: TOKYO CITY (B/L/D)
Breakfast and start your day to visit Odaiba Gundam. Odaiba is a popular shopping and entertainment district on a manmade island in Tokyo bay. After that proceed to Tokyo Tower, a 333 meters high tower in the center of Tokyo. Tokyo tower is a world’s tallest, self-supported steel tower and it is 13 meters taller than Eiffel Tower. Next, visit Asakusa Shrine. A district with an atmosphere of old Tokyo. We will end our day with visit to Sumida River nearby to rest and relax before going back to hotel.
DAY 4: TOKYO CITY (B/L/D)
Breakfast we will visit Lake Kawaguchiko. This lake has a great scenery view of Mt Fuji. It is also known as Fuji Fives Lake and one of the most developed lakes near mount Fuji area. After that we will visit Gotemba Premium Outlet which is in Gotemba City at the base of Mount Fuji. The mall features over 200 stores and it is a nice place for a day of shopping with good view.
DAY 5: HANEDA – KUALA LUMPUR (B/L)
Breakfast and experience Shopping tour by Tokyo Subway (Subway Experience). Transfer to Haneda Airport by 7.00 pm by chartered bus.
DAY 6: ARRIVAL KUALA LUMPUR (MOB)
Arrival in Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2
B: Breakfast L: Lunch D: Dinner MOB: Meals on Board
Itinerary may be amended by tour guide owing to unforeseen circumstances but places to visit remain the same